Your Safety is Important to us!
Dear guests and friends of the Grandhotel Lienz,
We think back to the last few months in which we have faced many challenges. However, one thing was clear to us from the start: together with our excellent team from the Grandhotel Lienz, who give their best every day, we will make your holiday an unforgettable experience, with days of relaxation and well-being.
Internal Safety Measures
Our Hotel Guests
In addition to the usual registration, guests must show a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a COVID-19 illness upon arrival.
When you arrive, we ask you to enter the hotel and the reception area in compliance with the generally applicable distance rules (2 m to strangers) and ask for a moment of patience if other guests are present here. Please wear the FFP 2 mask in the hotel (not on the table)
We ask for reservations for our restaurant, which is open daily from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. We will be happy to accompany you to your table at breakfast and dinner. If you have a special table request, please contact the reception, we will do our best to meet all requests, but we cannot make any promises. Please wear the FFP 2 mask in the hotel (not on the table) and general closing hour is 11 in the night.
Our breakfast buffet is fully available. There is disinfectant directly at the entrance to the buffet room, we ask you to disinfect your hands before every buffet visit and to keep distance from other guests and waer the FFP 2 mask.
As before, we ask you to order coffee and various egg dishes on site at the table.
The evening menu is served as usual.
We ask for Table Reservations.
Please wear the FFP 2 mask (not on the table)
We are pleased to announce that our sauna and pool area as well as the lounging and relaxation area outdoors will be open and usable.
Please be careful with the bathrobes so that mix-ups can be ruled out. We ask you to follow the signs in the pool area in the sense of personal responsibility and to be able to comply with the distance regulations.
You will find the disinfection pillars directly in the entrance area, we ask that you regularly disinfect your hands.
Here, too, we ask you to use the disinfectant provided before entering the elevator and no more than 2 people should use the elevator at the same time.
Our employees have been instructed on our part and are of course available to answer any questions you may have.
Our maids work with gloves and of course with their own cleaning rag set per room to prevent any further spread of viruses, bacteria, etc.
Please be assured that we pay more attention to disinfection in the entire hotel area, we want to guarantee the best possible protection.
- 2-G RULE: Guests must show a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a COVID-19 illness.
- FFP 2 mask in obligatory in the hotel (not on the table)
- Breakfast buffet: disinfect hands before entering the buffet, please keep a minimum distance of 2 m, no consumption of food and drinks in the immediate vicinity of the serving point, disposable gloves are also provided and please wear the FFP 2 mask.
- Pay contactless if possible. Pay the bill preferably with a card.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid contact on the face with uncleaned hands.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- If there are signs of illness, stay at home or report to reception immediately.
Your Vacation in East Tyrol
Untouched landscapes and snow-covered mountains guarantee dreamy days of rest and relaxation away from mass tourism.
East Tyrol offers a multitude of interesting excursion destinations and sights. Culture enthusiasts and nature lovers will enjoy their time in East Tyrol.
From Romans & Counts
Traditions and customs are very important in East Tyrol. A cultural and historical tour through the city of the sun is worthwhile.